Saturday, December 27, 2008

Holiday Season!

Hello everyone! It has been a while since I have blogged, and I apologize for that. We have been crazy busy over the holidays. Also, all the babies have been sick at some point over the past two weeks, so it has been very crazy. However, Christmas is over, and I finally have a moment to sit down and do a little blog. There has been a lot that has happened. The first thing is Severian turned 5! And, being a very spoiled boy, he got not one but three birthdays! The first one was supposed to be on the Saturday before his birthday, however it snowed very bad, so we didn't get a chance to do much. But, he still got to open his presents that day, got a cake, and we went to go see Bolt. The neat thing was that we went to go see it, and it just happened to be one that was in 3-D! Severian thought this was one of the neatest things ever, and surprisingly, kept his 3-D glasses on the whole time:



So he had that party, AND then we also had a little party for him on his actual birthday, which was the next wednesday. Kat and Ender were sick, so we did not do a whole lot, just a little cake at my Mom's house. He got lots of things, he got a playdough set, High School Musical 3 soundtrack, and lots more, here are some pictures:






He also got a doctor's outift, which was just about the cutest thing ever. He loves to dress up and play doctor with his brother and sister and me:




Severian's birthday is the last birthday in our birthday marathon. His is December 17th, so it is a week before Christmas. The week of Severian's birthday, we also put up our tree. This was very fun as the kids loved to help me decorate the tree. Ender was old enough this year to participate. Although I much prefer real trees to fake ones, real trees are expensive, and also very hard for me to get, and dispose of. You know, cause I am a small single mother of three that does NOT have the strength to get it up three flights of stairs by myself. While my parents and brothers would help me, it is still just a huge hassle for everyone. So, last year, we bought a fake tree. And, our fake tree is pretty much the coolest ever. I don't have to string lights in it because it already has lights. But none of those crap pre-lit bulbs. It has, get this, FIBER OPTIC lights. That are RAINBOW colored. For shizzle yo. Sev picked it out. Anyway, here are the kids decorating the tree:














And, finally, we get to Christmas. Christmas this year was amazing. The kids, as per usual, got a ton of stuff. I did not take a lot of pictures because my Mommy got me a little digital camera that allows me to take videos, and upload them directly to my computer. Which is A M A Z I N G. The kids got a lot of playdough, moon sand, building stuff, and tool kits. They also got this way cool dinosaur thing that makes sound and walks, a remote control car, and lots of clothes. And lots more that I am sure I am forgetting. It was great too because I got to spend time with my family, and with my in-laws, and it was not trauma at all. It was all very good, and it was very good for the babies as well.

Oh, and, as our big family gift, my Mom and Dad got me a Wii. And a Wii Fit. I am officially the coolest person y'all know. I mean, I am just sayin.... but, Severian is certainly the coolest five year old you know cause he is going to rock the wii out.

Here is just a little clip of Christmas, if you have made it through this lengthy blog, then I applaud you. I hope your holidays were as fabulous as mine. Here is our brief clip of Christmas, filmed with my excellent new camera. My favorite part of the video is the quote by Sev "Look, I got light up socks, so if I don't see my feet I can just see them!" Pure awesome:



More to come!!!!! <3 you all!

1 comment:

PJ Productions said...

I am totally jealous that you got a Wii. You are officially the coolest person I know!