Thursday, January 8, 2009

You better not shout, you better not cry!

So, this is a bit late, but I just got the pictures from when Santa came to our house to visit us. See, we are very special, and Santa came just for us about a week before Christmas. He even brought one of his elfs! Severian thought this was just about the coolest thing that he had ever experienced in his life. Ender was somewhat skeptical of the big guy in the red suit, and Kat...well...she was absolutely terrified. It is funny, cause Kat is a pretty social baby, but there was something about a fully grown man in a red suit with a full beard that freaked her out. She literally started shaking when I tried to take her over to Santa. She clung to me and buried her face in my shoulder, and shook until I handed her to my mom, who was across the room from Santa. Anyways, here are the pictures:










As for us, there is not a whole lot that is new. Mostly just working and stuff. The kids are going to a new babysitter, which they seem to like. They miss Britany a lot, but they like the new girl, staci. And yesterday Auntie Ry came over for dinner so that was lots of fun! Our lives have settled down quite a bit though from the 8 week marathon that started in November for us. It is a nice change of pace.

And, because I read the beautiful Sarah's blog right after I posted mine, I thought I would add my little quiz character to my page:

I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was Elizabeth Bennet.

They should have one of these for Jane Austen men, but I don't imagine it would be very popular. I seem to be the only man on earth who liked Jane Austen movies.

Emily said...

I love the pictures. That is so funny that Kat got so scared. Ha ha. We miss you guys a lot. I don't know when we'll be in UT again, but we'll definitely have to get together when we are. I'm excited to hear more about this new wonderful man in your life!