Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ear Infections are Icky!

Soo we have had quite the interesting week thus far, and it is only Tuesday! The kids came home to me and they all looked like they were feeling a little under the weather. Ender and Kat both were running a lower grade fever, and snot was pouring down their noses. However, Sev started acting kind of funny too, and was complaining of an earache. I took him to the doctor, and sure enough, it is an ear infection. This is his third one in about six months so the doctor said that he may have to have tubes! I am hoping that he will grow out of it though.

Severian is such a little trooper. He has been taking his medicine like a good boy, even though he does not like it. I think being ill makes him a little cold though cause he is walking around with his jacket on at all times. It is pretty cute. I must say, I kind of like it when the kids are sick because then all they want to do is cuddle with me. I will take that kind of affection any day!!

On a different note Kat now has FOUR teeth, and can pull herself up to a standing position when using the couch or the coffee table. And Ender has a new word. "go". YAY!

Other than that, there is not much new so far this week. Sometimes, we are just a little boring ;)


***also, as an edit, I would like to give a shout out to my friend Dan for using the Wii Fit. I do not know many who could take a game yelling at them when you play. But, I do know, that I want one!

1 comment:

Luv your guts said...

I was worried when you said both ender and kat had fevers that they had earaches too...3 kids sick is not fun and cuddly because you can't hold them all...
Good luck...We still need to get together!