Friday, November 14, 2008

I am a teacher on sabbatical. And I have just won the lottery.

Well, Ender's Birthday is tomorrow, so there will be a blog post about that, I am sure. Unfortunately my camera DIED on me yesterday. That was sad. Thank goodness I still have my phone which takes decent pictures. So, joy for all of you, there will be good picture times coming up. For now, here are some fun videos to watch on a Saturday morning with your coffee/bloody mary/bowl of cereal. Depending on who you are.

Well my blogstalkers...I have something to tell you....



LAWLZ JUST KIDDING! Geesh! Here...let me express my real feelings:



Also...I am pretty sure that I have ebola. I hear it is deadly.

MUCHLUF!

ps the new James Bond movie was pretty good. I missed the last one, so I didn't follow the entire story. BUT I did stare at Daniel Craig alot. So that was fun.

3 comments:

Kim and Todd said...

Must watch the first one then. Danial in swim shorts. Did I mention I was born in the same hospital he was? Pretty sure that means he and I should be friends. And I loved the part "our cover is that we are teachers on sabbatical..."

Lindsay Adams said...

Um I am pretty sure that being born in the same hospital means that you and he are bff. Just sayin.

dan radke said...

I just had a Bloody Mary this morning.

And that friend video was great. That actually happened to me in college. Started talking to a guy in class, talked to him for 3 or 4 months, but I never could remember his name. At the end of class I asked for his name.

He never talked to me again.