Sunday, November 9, 2008

There is no charge for awesomeness. Or attractiveness.

It was my weekend without my children, and I never know quite what to do with myself. Since I only get an entire day off without any responsibility two times a month, I tend to want to pack it full of housework, fun, going out, hanging out, and sleep. Generally, although my intentions to get my house entirely clean are pure, it never happens. My dishes have been sitting in my sink all weekend now. And guess what? They will probably sit there until tonight when I watch Desperate Housewives and clean them. Snap.

This weekend was pretty good though. Friday night I went out with Ryley and my new fabulous friend Angela from work. We went to Lumpy's for some dancing, and then Ryley and I went to a little dive to do some Karaoke. She knows the Karaoke DJ there, so I was able to get in real quick to sing my songs. I sang a song for Ry, it is our song that I dedicated to her:



And here is our Mandatory pictures of the night:




It was pretty fun. I do love me some Karaoke! And now I am going to go get my children! Yay for weekends!

No comments: