Monday, November 10, 2008

Muchluf to old friends!

Yesterday I had the pleasure of getting to know an old friend again. Thanks to the wonderful invention of Facebook, I found my friend Jon Harmon, and his beautiful new wife Brittany.



For those of you who don't know the Harmon's...you should get to know them. They were much fun to be around. I met Jon years ago during a stake play of Muppet Treasure Island. Regrettably, I do not have any old pictures, or else I would SOOOO include them. I was Jim, and Jon was Long John Silver:



It was excellent times.

Anyways, they invited the kids and me over for dinner, and we had a grand old time. Brittany made the most amazing mac and cheese that ever was. Now, for those of you who are thinking of the blue box mac and cheese...STOP. This dinner that she made was amazingly delicious and gooey and full of real cheese and noodles. Not fake cheese and noodles!. Because they are newly married they live in a cute little apartment in Provo, so we had a fun picnic,which the babies highly enjoyed.



Jon and Brittany also made this really delicious pie tart which I do not have a picture of because I gobbled it up so fast that I didn't have time to take a picture of it. Hey. I have children that steal food from my mouth. I had to hurry with something so good!

After dinner we all caught up while the boys played the keyboard. I was very pleased because the kids warmed up to Brittany and Jon very quickly.

Brittany held Katalina



And they had this floam stuff that the boys played with:



And Ender got to fly, which he always enjoys:



At the end of the night Severian decided he wanted to take pictures all by himself. These are some of the pictures he got:






Also, because they live on Moon River Dr.



It really was a lot of fun, and I highly enjoyed myself. It has been quite a while since I last saw Jon, and it was great to get to know him and Brittany again. I look forward to more fun times with the Harmons!

MUCHLUF!

No comments: