Saturday, November 1, 2008

THRILLER!

HALLOWEEN 2008 WEWT WEWT WEWT! I love me some Halloween! This year was really fun, but really sad for me at the same time. Since Halloween fell on a Friday this year, the kids are usually with Ian. He offered to let me have them Halloween, but, unfortunately, I worked until 7pm so I was not really able to take the kids out trick-or-treating. So, they went with Ian. There has maybe been one year, when I was prego with Severian, that I have NOT been trick-or-treating, so it was really hard for me not to have my kids this year.

However, I was able to have them come to my work to trick-or-treat! This was great because I got to dress up for work, AND I got to see my kids dressed up for Halloween! The kids went as Ninja Jedi's (only the best costume ever) and Katalina went as a Strawberry Fairy. This is very fitting because my dad calls her a little strawberry! Here are some pictures:

Severian is rocking it with his MAD NINJA SKILLZ!

More mad skillz

Ender is just waiting for some candy.



The above pic is all of us, but Ender was deciding to be shy about pictures. Below is Mommy and Kat.



Since Ian had the kids for Halloween, I had the opportunity to do something that I have never really done before. I went to a Halloween party. This was very fun. I got to be all dressed up and sang Karaoke, played some rock band, and decorated some cookies. Since my new schedule is such that I have Saturdays off rather than Sunday, I didn't even have to worry about what time I had to leave, cause I could sleep in! All in all, it was very amazing. Here are some pictures:

This is my hair how it was SUPPOSED to look the whole night. It didn't stay like that though :(

We are doing some 80's work outs baby!

Jodi and I. We are cute. I know.

It never fails that a party at Jacob's house ends in Karaoke and Rock Band. I DO love me some karaoke. This is me and Becca rockin it out.

This is my full costume that I wore to work. I changed the shirt obviously. It is cold at work...

And then there is the back of my costume below



I was pretty much in love with my costume. That tutu is amazing you say? Yeah, well cause I made it all by myself. It was really hard for me to concentrate at my jobs yesterday because I just kept fussing with it. I loved it so much that I have decided to make festive tutus for every holiday. They will be similar to the festive sweaters that people wear around the holidays, except they will be cooler because they will be tutus! My next one will be a Thanksgiving Tutu. I am thinking it will be orange and brown with fake food tied to it. I am not even joking.

All in all it was a great night. I got the kids this morning and they showed their haul off to me. Then, we had a really fun day today! We were able to go "Trick-or-Treat" at my Grandparents house with my Mom and then she took us to Chick-Fil-A. After that, we came home for a quick nap, and then we went with Kim to the park and to Hires. This was great times.

Although we went out to eat today, the kids mostly ate candy. That is what you DO the day after Halloween! At one point today Ender had a sucker in his mouth, his candy bag in one hand, and he was running around and around in the circle between the kitchen and the living room. He was also singing as he was doing this. Yay for sugar highs! But, that is part of the fun, so who am I to deny a diet of candy the day after Halloween?

That is it for now, more to come!

2 comments:

Joe Killian said...

I think the best part of Sev's ninja costume is the shoes from Cars

PJ Productions said...

I luf your costume too. I can't believe how cute and skinny you look. Hello who looks like that after having THREE babies. Your kids all looked great.