Sunday, October 12, 2008

Girls Night

So, my friend from work, LeAnn, turned 21 today. (WEWT!) Yesterday I was lucky enough to get dressed up and go out to dinner with her, and her friend Amber. This was highly fun times. As a general rule, I like to dress up and go out just because I can. I will never pass over an opportunity to wear a formal, even if I have to just go out to the grocery store to buy some toothpaste. They dont know. I MAY have a hot date and my breath may need to smell good!

Anyway..back to the point...GIRLS NIGHT YAY! So, first I went over to LeAnn's house to get ready:



Once we were ready for the town we went to Biagi's, which is this really good restaurant in the Gateway Mall:



We had this really cute, FLAMING GAY waiter who I fell in love with. He was middle aged, and very nice. Mind you, I was the only one who was of age to drink. Amber ordered a drink, and he did not check her ID. He even said, "I am pretty sure none of you are of age, but you can order whatever you like" which, is very flattering, kind of. There were a lot of kids dressed up because it was Homecoming or something, so maybe he just thought we were losers and couldnt get dates so we went out by ourselves. If that were the case, he was offering us an option to forget our troubles!

After dinner we decided it would be a FABULOUS idea to go take pictures. The only thing that none of us realized was that it was COLD outside! AND it started snowing! So, we were walking around, looking highly cute, but also highly cold! At one point we ducked into Tilt, which has a bunch of video games. We were taking random pictures, and did a photo booth picture thing, cause that is fun, and we were playing on the Dance Dance Revolution game. Then, this very homeless, very toothless, very drunk/high/crazy guy came up to us and said "well hello pretty ladies!" and kind of stumbled "how are you tonight" and was all trying to be close to me. I threw up my arms and was like "IM OUT" and walked away. It was SLIGHTLY freaky. Luckily, he left shortly after that so we were able to leave the store. This is LeAnn and I racing



After that we left Tilt, and it was snowing!



We decided that we were Hollister models, so we took a pic outside Hollister, and had security following us for a while. That was fun:



All in all, it was a fun night. We met some funny Idaho boys who thought it was funny to talk in british accents, and I was like you are not British silly boys! And they were like, no we are from Idaho. It was funny. I have kind of been obsessed with videos and pictures lately, so I also took a girls night video, you are welcome to watch it:



I swear I dont have a lisp, I was just really freaking cold!

Not thrilled about the snow, but it was fun none the less!

1 comment:

gwamma said...

lindsay, that was a beautiful dress. You rock. Glad your my daughter!