Thursday, October 16, 2008

I hope you Dance!

So, as per usual I have grand plans of falling asleep early. And, as per usual, I end up staying up late perusing the internet and taking a bath. yeah well. such is life. I am not going to blog very much today, but I did want to post a video of the babies dancing. It is pretty darn cute:



There will be more to come! Saturday afternoon I am taking the kids out to a pumpkin patch so they can get their pumpkins. I am also going to take them to get costumes! yay!! Severian is excited. I will have more later, but for now, watch how my children perfectly coordinate their steps. They could be in Swan Lake!

2 comments:

gwamma said...

Follow me ender, let's hit mommy with a sword. Ok Severian, I will do whatever you do. Let's go get her.

ryley said...

usually how it works :) ender wants to do everything sev does...the life of the little brother...at least they haven't killed anyone or robbed a bank together...