Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Stay Cool Boys!

Alright everyone, I know that my blog has been quite the epic blog for the past few days, however, I just wanted to take a moment to say this:



Alright...now that we are all cool...I would like to take a moment to respond to everything. Sarah, I understand that you will probably never post on my blog again. This is a shame, because my blog rating went from 5 hits a day to 123 a day..really..you are helping me in my goal to be internet famous. Even though I don't think you will ever post again, I know that you will continue to read it, and I want you to know that you are always welcome to voice your comments. I will never censor any of your posts, nor will I delete them. Just keep in mind that, as you have been shown by many of my good friends, this is MY turf, so be ready for any comment you may get back.

Now, I understand the reason you posted on my blog was to let me know that you were going to take work off to watch my children. I also understand that some part of you probably wants props for that. So, this is the section where you will get it. I really believe that you care for my children, despite the whole breaking up my family and making their lives hard thing. I also appreciate that you were willing to take work off to watch the babies if they ended up not being able to go back to daycare. So, for that I thank you.

Upon further conversing with my parents, I found that they did know exactly why you were there. However, that was not the main issue. It was not that they did not BOTHER to ask, it was that, frankly, no one cares. Here wait...I will illustrate it for you...



As my good friend Dan has pointed out, there is a car you came in, stay in it. You need to think before you act when it comes to hot button issues. This is not about you. Let me say it again, this is not about you. This is about what is best, overall, for my children. You made a mistake on Monday by coming in as though you were part of the decision making process. That is not your role.

Now, I am considering this issue closed. Everyone is welcome to still comment on this post, or "The Rumble". This is an open forum, and everyone, including you Sarah, and even you Ian, is welcome to comment. If you feel wronged, or need to clarify, please do so. Just remember that you will probably get pwned many times over. Just sayin....

4 comments:

Claudine said...

Wow, this is the most exciting thing I've read in a long time! Who needs daytime soaps with people like this in your life?!?

Lindsay Adams said...

I know right! It really is like a soap opera....I syndicate my life on YouTube. It could be called the Young Days of our Restless Lives While the World Turns. I am pretty sure it would be a hit!

Carly said...

there nothing like a daily dose of drama!! :)

ryley said...

Well all i have to say is i think well said. Not only that well played :) as for towards sarah...i am with lindsay, thank you for seeming to care about the kids-those kids are wonderful little people and deserve everyone in the world to care about them! but you don't get a say in much else...so thank you for what you do do and thank you for keeping out of the rest of it.