Thursday, October 9, 2008

Randomness

So, the kids are in bed because it has been a long day for them. They apparently went to a bounce house and had a grand old time! All three of them crashed almost as soon as we walked in the door tonight. Anyway, long story short, I was going through some old pictures, and thought I would post some! Yay!!

A couple of years ago, well it must have been about three, "the ex" had a family wedding in California. We were able to go, but it was formal, so I bought Severian the CUTEST blue seersucker suit. It is my very favorite outfit that he has ever owned. See below:



This is another picture of him in the suit, and it is really funny because he looks A LOT like Kat. I was surprised when I pulled it up because I have always thought that Kat looks like Ender



I think this is great because I had forgotten how thin Severian's hair was. He was just like Katalina on that end, and this made me happy because there is hope for my baby girl! She will get hair!

This is Ender when he was about Kats age:



And then here is a pic of Katlina just after she was born...here is the part where you go "awwwww" and sigh because she is so freaking cute:



So, those are my "Nostalgic" pictures. Fun eh?

Well, that is it.....Except for this....because it is amazing...

No comments: